Monday, June 9, 2008

A Day in the Life...

I got to work for 10.4 hours today. During finals service. With nothing going on. At all. Nothing.

I knew this was coming, so I brought my computer and decided to record my day, as it was my last string of DS shifts ever. I work as a Route Supervisor for Unitrans, when I'm not working at the high school, that is. There's a lot of jargon in the video, sorry, comes with the territory. I certainly entertained myself with this project, hopefully it's a little more entertaining to watch than the life sized portion of it. Also, I apologize for my vocabulary, apparently my available adjectives are reduced to "exciting," "fun," and "awesome," whenever the damned camera is on.



With special appearances by:
Zach Padilla - RS
Shane Park   - Shane
City Map - My best friend
Bob Snyder - Column 28
Nick Werner - Column 22
Feliz Esguerra - Column 4
Kayla Krause - Column 5
Cynthia Tolentino - Col 37
J. Gardenhoser - Col 23
Doanne Nguyen - Col 25
Tape Measurer - Life Saving Distraction
Stephanie Bush   - Steph
Nova Maldonado - Human contact

No comments: