Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Conspiracy to commit Riot.

Those are delicious words. Conspiracy to Commit Riot.

I was looking around for what those words meant, and it turns out someone did my homework for me, a wonderful fellow by the name of Michael Gass at Docudharma.com

Take a second to read that. No really, please.

Ok, remember those people whose homes were raided. They were charged with Conspiracy to Commit Riot. 

Those journalists who were arrested for trying to cover the protests, the ones from Democracy Now? They were charged with Felony Riot.

That includes this journalist, Nicole Salazar. One of those criminal anarchists armed with that deadly video camera:



For more of what happened, listen to this interview with Amy Goodman, describing what happened when she went down to discuss Nicole's Arrest and find out what happened.

My favorite quote is from another interview
"I told them I had [press] credentials. A secret service agent came over and pulled them off and said 'Now you don't."
Man I love me some Federal Government.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

From Democracy Now? Are you serious? Fucking RNC, DIE.

*rage filled*

I have been without my Democracy Now podcasts because I've been without internet. Two hours for four days will be hard to catch up with, but that's intense.