Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Day in the Life... Part Deux

I've decided that I need to work on my attempts at subtlety. I also decided that I need to take a break from all the socio-political commentary that I'm not quite qualified to do (Then again, who out there is?). So, here's a look at what it's like to be the other part of the Awesome Route Supervisor Duo so important to the smooth, cool runnings of Unitrans.

I'm using a nifty little hand-held camera about the size of a regular digital camera, but I can't see what I'm filming when I'm filming it (hence the close ups, sorry) and it gets a little shaky sometimes. Also, I still have that problem with the word "Exciting."

70 hours of shadowing condensed into 8 minutes


1 comment:

Clover said...

I really need to get myself a pocket webcam like that so I can do this kind of stuff. I think it'd be awesome :)