Thursday, July 24, 2008

Making Jesus Mad and Bubbling Liquids

I knew there were reasons for my desire to be a scientist, I just didn't know what they were. 

I wrote a while back about my cousins and I've found something that may not be worth your while, but the internet is about wasting time, right? My cousin Tad (Edward) is an actor, legitimately I'd say, having graduated from the Boston Conservatory. Anyways, between shows and working theatre camps he spends his time doing improv comedy. This may not be his best work, but it made me laugh and it's available on Youtube. The improv bit is rather important, as otherwise you'll note that the following video is less than scripted. Armed with a labcoat and a rather snide soundtrack, the Landed Gentry put out a PSA about safety, For SCIENCE.


1 comment:

Dennis said...

"If you can make jesus made, you're doing science."
"Awesome science."
"The best kind of science."


Hilarious! Thanks for posting this, John.